T Bar M Outfitters LLC
|Visit our Website|
Years of experience and a dedication to client satisfaction make T Bar M Outfitters the local leader in adventure: fishing and wilderness horseback trips. Fly-Fish on lakes and high mountain streams for cutthroat, browns and rainbow trout; with good populations of northern pike and bass.
Horseback excursions are affordable, scenic and full of adventure.
The unique beauty of the land and the mountains add to the quality of our trips.
FLY FISHING: We specialize in horseback fishing trips which allow us to fish in remote areas. T Bar M will customize an incredible fishing trip for you or your entire family. We also offer walk-in day trips or week long horseback fishing adventures.
HORSEBACK WILDERNESS ADVENTURES: We have served southwest Colorado since 1979, explore Anasazi Indian ruins over one thousand years old and ride through canyons sculpted by immeasurable time. We do things the old fashion way, we utilize horses and mules on all of our excursions. Hear the wail of a coyote on a starlit night or the bugle of a bull elk at dawn. Enjoy gourmet dining on the trail and scenery that no camera can capture.
LOCATION: In Southwest Colorado; serving the 4-Corners Region from Durango.
PHONE: 970-739-9861 -- To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Drop Camps: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.