Tiny Timbers Resort and Coffee Bistro
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Vacation simply in our small cabins with the bare necessities, fun and creative storage, and upscale finishes. You will find our tiny homes comfortable and cozy!
ABUNDANT ACTIVITIES FOR ALL-SEASONS: Fishing, skiing, golf, horseback riding, hunting to ATV/snowmobile trails, rafting, and wildlife viewing.
CABINS: Sleeping Loft most with queen sized bed. All have TV and WiFi and one has a woodstove. All feature a 228 square foot covered deck for outdoor eating and relaxing.
COFFEE BISTRO, BREAKFAST AND LUNCH: Coffee Shop and Restaurant steps away from your cabin. Freshly baked pastries, espresso drinks and sandwiches, salads and wraps.
LOCATION: On 5 acres just off Highway 160 in South Fork, Colorado.
ADDRESS: 28422 Hwy 160, South Fork CO 81154
PHONE: 719-657-1134 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $125 to $195
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $700 to $683
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Tiny Homes/Houses 100-400 sqft with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8180 feet above sea level.
- Region: South Fork Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: On site.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 3 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 3 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.