Woods & River RV Park
|Email Woods & River RV Park Directly|
|Visit our Website|
This friendly, quiet, and peaceful campground is a great location to escape and create your own private retreat away from the crowd.
We have expanded with 18 new Riverfront sites, 18 new wooded sites, and a new separate tenting area on 1800 feet of the Rio Grande. Enjoy 22 plus wooded acres right on the Rio Grande River that offers excellent trout fishing.
BIG RIGS are welcome with EZ access, full hookups, pull-thrus, room for slideouts on both sides, grassy sites, and WiFi. Clean restrooms, hot showers, and coin operated laundry. All utilities included in the price.
Enjoy trout fishing on the Rio Grande River and a walk through the beautiful woods at the river's edge. Find the perfect spot to park your RV, dry camp, or pitch your tent.
DEL NORTE: Ideally between South Fork and Alamosa, Del Norte is fifteen (15) minutes from the Silver Thread Scenic and Historic Byway, fifteen (15) minutes from World Class Golf, forty (30) minutes from the Rio Grande Scenic Railroad, and ninety (90) minutes from Great Sand Dunes National Park.
OPEN YEAR ROUND. PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY: Daily, weekly, and monthly rates are available. Our rates are discounted for everyone. Pets are welcome on leash. No burrs for furs.
LOCATION: On the Rio Grande River between South Fork and Alamosa. BEST DRIVING ROUTE: Start at the Intersection of Highways 160 and Pine Street. Go North on Pine Street across the Railroad Tracks and left on Front Street, which curves into Alder. ALTERNATE ROUTE: Start at the Intersection of Highways 160 and 112; take Hwy 112 North to First Street, turn west onto 1st which will curve into Alder. (Many Map Apps don't know Alder St dead-ends at 2nd St and starts again at 1st Street.) Woods & River RV Park, LLC.
ADDRESS: 25 Alder St, Del Norte CO 81132
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 877-354-6922 or 719-657-4530 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $32 to $42 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 6.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $192.00 to $252.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $450.00 to $540.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 63
- Tent Sites: 15
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 78
- Electric & Water Hookups: 36 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 27 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 40 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 45 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 70
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 75
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 27
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Alamosa - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Del Norte - South Central, Colorado
- Region: South Fork Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 75 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 3 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 3 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 79, 80, 68, 76, 82,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 40 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.