Deer Creek Cabin - Secluded Mountain Vacation
|Visit our Website|
Our Rocky Mountain Log Vacation Cabin in Bailey is waiting for you! We would recommend DEER CREEK CABIN to anyone looking for a private and secluded getaway. Whether you are a family of 1 or 4, you will feel your home-life melt away as you relax with nature day and night.
Two night minimum stay @ $199 a night; sometimes we have a single night between two stays - please call to see what is available.
Our mountain location is a short drive into Denver, when you wish to go out to a movie or have dinner with friends and family. We are halfway between Breckenridge Ski Resort and DIA (Denver International Airport): a 90 minute drive to both along US 285.
A secluded Rocky Mountain log cabin near Bailey, Colorado in a secluded neighborhood our cabin sits on a mountain in a forested area.
ROMANCE COLORADO STYLE: Soak in our hot tub on the deck. Enjoy the woodburning stove that heats the cabin in the snows of winter or cool evenings of summer. The front wall with its floor to ceiling windows, and one side window, looks out over the mountain valley.
The log cabin's exterior walls and knotty pine interior walls give this cozy getaway a rustic yet romantic ambiance. Deer Creek Cabin has two bedrooms; the master bedroom has a Queen bed and the second bedroom has a Full. There's one bath, full kitchen, woodburning stove/fireplace, high speed wireless Internet - WiFi, Bose sound system, and carpet throughout.
To take advantage of the great views of three Rocky Mountain peaks our deck wraps around three sides of the cabin and features a hot tub, an outdoor dining set with dishes and a propane grill.
SPEND A DAY HIKING: The Meridian and Tanglewood Trails are popular for wildlife and bird watching!
LOCATION: Our Log cabin getaway 45 minutes southwest of Denver off Highway 285 in Deer Creek Valley, at 8900 feet with fabulous views near Bailey.
Our Vacation home is a 2 hour drive from Fort Collins and Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are 5-1/2 hours from Durango, Colorado and 4-1/2 hours from Grand Junction, Colorado. Expect an 8 hour drive from Provo, Utah; Wichita, Kansas; and Lincoln, Nebraska.
PHONE: 303-907-2282 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Elevation: 8900 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Stove.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 5
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 5
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.