Deer Creek Cabin - Secluded Mountain Vacation
|Visit our Web site|
Rocky Mountain Log Vacation Cabin in Bailey! Would recommend this cabin to anyone looking for a private and secluded getaway.
We are a short drive into Denver, when you wish to go out to a movie or have dinner with friends and family. Halfway between Breckenridge Ski Resort and DIA (Denver International Airport): 90 minute drive to both along I-70.
A secluded Rocky Mountain log cabin near Bailey, Colorado. A nice neighborhood log cabin sitting up on a mountain in forested area.
The log cabin's exterior walls and knotty pine interior walls give this cozy getaway a rustic yet romantic ambiance. Deer Creek Cabin has two bedrooms; the master bedroom has a Queen bed and the second bedroom has a Full. There's one bath, full kitchen, woodburning stove/fireplace, deck on three sides and propane grill, high speed wireless Internet - WiFi, Bose sound system, carpet throughout and great views of three Rocky Mountain peaks.
SPEND A DAY HIKING: The Meridian and Tanglewood Trails are popular for wildlife and bird watching!
ROMANCE COLORADO STYLE: Soak in our hot tub on the deck. Enjoy the woodburning stove that heats the cabin in the snows of winter or cool evenings of summer. The front wall with its floor to ceiling windows, and one side window, looks out over the mountain valley.
LOCATION: Log cabin getaway 45 minutes southwest of Denver off Highway 285 in Deer Creek Valley, at 8900 feet with fabulous views near Bailey.
Call For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 214-912-1100, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking allowed, please respect our vacation home.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $140 to $175
- Maximum Number of Guests: 5
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Total Number of Double Beds: 1
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 1
- Total Number of Beds: 3
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- Elevation: 8900 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Stove.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 5
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.