Alpine Lodge - Dinner Restaurant, Lounge, Mountain Cabins
|Email Alpine Lodge - Dinner Restaurant, Lounge, Mountain Cabins Directly|
Quaint mountain cabins nestled among pines and aspens and bordered by San Isabel National Forest with its famous Rainbow Trail to the high country. Two-bedroom cabins sleep 2-4, have a kitchenette and private bath. All cabins are fully furnished and are cozy and comfortable.
Beyond the stark interstate . . . There is a world of natural beauty.
Beyond the hustle of Colorado's Front Range . . . There is a world of surprises as you slow down.
FINE DINING DINNER RESTAURANT: Peaceful atmosphere and good food in the beautiful Sangre de Cristo mountains! Excellent dinner restaurant and lounge offering steaks, seafood, pasta, sandwiches, homemade soup & pies.
SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS: Hiking, fishing, climbing, hunting, mountain biking, and photography of wildlife and wildflowers. San Isabel National Forest includes over one million acres of beautiful scenery with snow-capped mountain peaks, spring wildflowers, autumn colors, crystal clear mountain lakes, and clear blue skies to enjoy.
SCENIC BYWAY: Spend a day our two exploring along the Frontier Pathways Scenic & Historic Byway. The pathway takes you on a journey full of vast natural and cultural variety, this part of southern Colorado was home to the nation's earliest explorers, trappers and traders.
LOCATION: Bordered by San Isabel National Forest; 9 miles southwest of Westcliffe.
ADDRESS: 6848 County Road 140, Westcliffe CO 81252
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-783-2660, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $100
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 30
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 86, 84, 69, 691,