Bross Hotel: Historic Bed & Breakfast Lodging
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Paonia is becoming known as Colorado's farm-to-table capital. Experience the orchards, vineyards, wineries, wine tasting and countless outdoor adventures.
THE BROSS HOTEL, built in 1906, is a graceful frontier hotel noted for its genuine hospitality. The rooms feature early 20th century ambiance with the best of 21st century conveniences. Our ten guest rooms all have private baths and are appointed with period antiques.
LOCATION: Near Delta on the western slope of Colorado in downtown Paonia, one block from shops, restaurants, theater and local brewery.
ADDRESS: 312 Onarga Street, Paonia CO 81428
Kevin & Karen Kropp, Innkeepers
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-527-6776, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 2/1 to 11/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $120 to $150
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 5
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 5
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 5645 feet above sea level.
- Region: North Fork Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Fitness Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.