Lost Creek Guest Ranch - Reunion Destination
|Visit our Website|
YEAR ROUND: Great for family retreats and reunions
Our Ranch only hosts one group at a time insuring privacy and seclusion with unmatched scenery in the mountains near Bailey and Grant, Colorado. Host your small gatherings of 50 people or less with indoor and outdoor meeting and sleeping options.
Simple, comfortable sleeping cabins; and a beautiful lodge with full commercial kitchen for guests and caterers to prepare and serve meals.
ENJOY LAZY DAYS AT LOST CREEK GUEST RANCH: Explore the 1 million acres that is our backyard, horseback riding, fishing, archery, basketball, and volleyball. In Evergreen there is a golf course. Staunton State Park offers additional hiking trails and a wedding chapel. Buena Vista has rafting along the Arkansas River.
SEASONAL: Individual Cabins available May 15th - October 31st.
Profits from your stay will benefit seriously ill children and American Veterans.
ADDRESS: 51934 South Highway 285, Grant CO 80448
PHONE: 719-963-7528 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/15 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $99 to $140
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 7
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 180
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/15 to 9/30
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $36 a night for two people.
- Tent Sites: 20
- Total Sites: 20
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Elevation: 8250 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 300
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 50
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 12
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: Walking distance.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Bird Hunting (Turkey, Grouse, Pheasant): Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bighorn Sheep Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 501, 50,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.