Echo Canyon River Expeditions - Day Trips
|Visit our Website|
With a commitment to safety and quality, ECHO CANYON RIVER EXPEDITIONS focuses on providing each guest with an unforgettable river experience. Since 1978, Echo Canyon has grown to be one of the largest and most respected outfitters in Colorado. Whatever you are seeking an introduction to splashy Class II white water for your family, a challenging whitewater adrenaline pumping thrill like the Royal Gorge, or something in-between, we have rafts and guides waiting to create a wonderful vacation memory for you and your family.
THE ARKANSAS RIVER is the most popular rafting destination in Colorado, and the closest rafting to Colorado Springs and Pueblo. Join us for one of our simple and easy vacation packages including: Raft-n-Rail, Raft & Zipline, Raft & ATV, Raft-n-Bridge.
ON-SITE: Relax after your trip at our full service restaurant the 8 Mile Bar & Grill (seasonal). Stay in one of our Family Vacation Homes or Deluxe Glamping Cabins.
LOCAL GUIDES: Our rafting guides are trained better than any other outfitter's guides in Colorado with more medical training, more river rescue training, more customer service training and more knowledge about local plants, animals, history and geology.
Create memories that will last a lifetime by embarking on a unique Colorado vacation adventure with Echo Canyon River Expeditions. Come experience the Arkansas River white water this vacation!
LOCATION: Echo Canyon rafting in the Heart of Royal Gorge Country; one hour from Colorado Springs and minutes from the Royal Gorge Bridge and Cañon City along US 50 near milepost marker 271 on the north side of the Highway.
ADDRESS: 45000 W US Highway 50, Cañon City, CO 81212
PHONE: 800-755-3246 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation Adventure: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Royal Gorge Cabins - Family Vacation Homes and Deluxe Glamping Cabins stay in our modern homes featuring stainless steal kitchens and spa-style bathrooms and our canvas sides glamping rentals that feature luxury bedding and decks with firepits.
- Elevation: 6500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 98
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/1 to 9/30
Primarily Summer Activities
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.