Royal Gorge Cabins - Family Vacation Homes and Deluxe Glamping Cabins
|Visit our Website|
MODERN LUXURY FAMILY VACATION HOMES and DELUXE GLAMPING CABINS at ROYAL GORGE CABINS
Let the outside in! Vacation Colorado's Royal Gorge Region is just far enough into the Rocky Mountain to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and close to all your favorite outdoor Colorado adventures.
MODERN LUXURY FAMILY VACATION HOMES: These rentals are open year around and include a kitchen, spa-style bathroom, indoor and outdoor gas fireplaces, multiple large screen TVs with cable, premium bedding, and private patio. They can accommodate 2-4 guests. Larger vacation rentals that sleep up to 10 guests are also available on a year around basis.
DELUXE GLAMPING CABINS: These canvas sided rentals feature the same luxury bedding as our vacation homes along with multiple power outlets, free WiFi, private deck and firepit. They can accommodate 2-4 guests.
AMENITIES: Echo Canyon River Expeditions, 8 Mile Bar & Grill (seasonal), outdoor adventure concierge specialist, BBQ facilities, and central shower-house for glamping guests.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: There are plenty of ways to fill your vacation days while stay with us, hear a few of our favorites. Before heading the Royal Gorge Park and Bridge stop at the Buckskin Joe's parking lot and take the 2 mile there and back Point Alta Vista Trail that follows an old rail route to an amazing view of the Bridge. The Royal Gorge Route Railroad takes you on a journey along the Arkansas river and through the Royal Gorge. Plan an afternoon wine tasting at the historic Winery at the Holy Cross Abbey. And, if you looking for gold head to Victor, Colorado along the Gold Belt Tour Scenic Byway where you can pan for gold, find an old-fashioned ice cream parlor and take a walking tour of the Historic Sunnyside Cemetery.
LOCATION: Royal Gorge Cabins is in the Heart of Royal Gorge Country; one hour from Colorado Springs and minutes from the Royal Gorge Bridge and Cañon City along US 50 near milepost marker 271 on the north side of the Highway.
ADDRESS: 45054 W US Highway 50, Cañon City, CO 81212
PHONE: 800-748-2953 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Echo Canyon River Expeditions - Day Trips: While staying with us plan your Arkansas River excursion with a Family or Adventure class rafting Experience. Ask about our add-on adventures: railroad, the Royal Gorge Bridge, zip-lining, and ATVing. We will fill your vacation with memories!
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $219 to $1200
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 11
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 9
- Tiny Homes/Houses 100-400 sqft with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 10
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 6330 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 58, 581, 691, 69