Pine Grove Cabins
Vacation in the Pines bordering Rocky Mountain National Park!
Rural setting near Estes Park with modern family cabins and vacation homes, each comfortably furnished and well-serviced . . . away from the noise of city life with complete privacy.
AMENITIES: Fully equipped kitchens, full bathrooms, and fireplaces, heated, Wi-Fi, BBQ grill. Bring only a suitcase; leave with amazing memories and a desire to come back.
Walk to Rocky Mountain National Park with its hiking trails and trout streams. Trail Ridge Road, in Rocky Mountain National Park, is the highest continuous automobile road in America. There is one 4-mile section of over 12,000 feet in altitude and this scenic delight is less than one hour's drive.
DISCOUNTED RATES: Stays of a week or more! All active duty military, religious missionaries, police and fireman receive discounted rates -- thank you for making the world a better and safer place to live!
2 RV sites open 5/1-1/1 (weather permitting).
FIND PINE GROVE CABINS: Allenspark is 1-1/2 miles from the northeast corner of Rocky Mountain National Park and is a 15 minute drive south to Estes Park's east entrance to the National Park. From Denver take I-25 North to Highway 66 west to Lyons. Then go west on Highway 7 to Allenspark.
LOCATION: In a pine grove in Colorado's Mountains. 90 minutes northwest of Denver; 40 minutes northwest of Boulder; 15 minutes south of Estes Park; and 3 blocks from Highway 7, the Peak to Peak Scenic Highway.
ADDRESS: 60 County Road 90, Allenspark CO 80510
PHONE: 303-747-2529 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 3
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 7
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Grain/Hay: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 90
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 50 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 3 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 4 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 85 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20, 29,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 35 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 2 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 5 minutes drive.