River Bend Mountain Retreat
|Visit our Website|
Relax by the flowing stream on your private deck.
Your secluded mountain retreat nestled among fragrant pines on the bend of a rushing stream. Indulge in its high-end touches, while the serenity relaxes away your stress.
This cozy cabin sits directly on the Middle St Vrain River. In addition to the patio grill area, large deck, and front patio, there are multiple quiet spots along the river to find solitude. Two of the bedrooms are in the (1,100 sq ft) cabin proper, while the third bedroom, satisfying either the desire for a little more privacy, or the need for more than four guests, is a (11' x 11' - 121 sq ft) bunkhouse with a queen bed. The bunkhouse has electric and heat, but no bathroom. This private oasis sits only 30 feet from the cabin and steps from the water. Rest soundly in Parachute® brand percale sheets, helping hot sleepers stay cool at night. While down alternative comforters keep those who run cold, warm. The kitchen is equipped with chef's quality pots, pans, and utensils and an antique gas stove to create your culinary delights.
MULTI-NIGHT STAY REQUIRED: A 2-night minimum stay is usually required; however during summer and holidays that minimum may be extended. Check website for details.
Off-season rates available, check website for information.
PETS IN LODGING: Maximum of two dogs allowed. $50 pet fee per stay.
Enjoy the cabin's immediate proximity to the Wild Basin Entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and Brainard Lake Recreation Area.
Events, receptions or parties are not allowed on the property.
LOCATION: In Raymond, Colorado central to Allenspark. Close to Lyons, Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, and Nederland.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking allowed, please respect our vacation home.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $274 to $374
- Maximum Number of Guests: 6
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 2
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 2
- Total Number of Beds: 4
- Elevation: 7711 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Lyons - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Secluded cabin or vacation home. Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 12
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 12
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 50 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 2 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 2 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.