Muddy Creek Cabins at the Base of Kremmling Cliffs
|Visit our Web site|
Muddy Creek Cabins has 10 mountain log cabins on 8 acres with all the amenities; at the base of the cliffs along the Muddy Creek in Kremmling, Colorado. FREE WiFi (high speed wireless internet service).
OUR CLASSIC CABINS: Each cabin has one bedroom with Queen or bunks, a full bath, kitchenette (dishes provided), outdoor gas grill, log dining table, gas fireplace and comfortable queen sofa bed.
Cabins are near stream and river fishing for rainbow and brown trout. Enjoy snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, nearby reservoirs and hot springs!
OPEN YEAR ROUND: Winter Packages. Long-term rates available in winter.
LOCATION: Just off the Colorado Headwaters Scenic Byway (Highway 40).
ADDRESS: 315 River Lane, Kremmling CO 80459
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-724-9559 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Red Mountain RV Park is a full service RV Park convenient to Summit County in Grand County. The Red Mountain area has over a 100 miles of ATV trails, start at our Park in Kremmling. Fish the Colorado River! OPEN Year Round! WiFi.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $99 to $150
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 10
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 7
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 99
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 7364 feet above sea level.
- Region: Kremmling - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 40
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 25
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 27, 15, 36, 181, 37,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.