Muddy Creek Cabins at the Base of Kremmling Cliffs
|Visit our Website|
MUDDY CREEK CABINS has 10 mountain log cabins on 8 acres with all the amenities; at the base of the cliffs along the Muddy Creek in Kremmling, Colorado. FREE WiFi (high speed wireless internet service).
OUR CLASSIC CABINS: Each cabin has one bedroom with Queen or bunks, a full bath, kitchenette (dishes provided), outdoor gas grill, log dining table, gas fireplace and comfortable queen sofa bed.
Cabins are near stream and river fishing for rainbow and brown trout.
RECREATION: Enjoy snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, nearby reservoirs and hot springs!
OPEN YEAR ROUND: Winter Packages. Long-term rates are available in winter.
PET POLICY: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There is a fee. Make advance arrangements. Vet services and kennel (sitting service) are within a 15 minute drive.
WOLFORD MOUNTAIN RECREATION AREA: Everyone will enjoy the excellent trout and winter ice fishing, fish cleaning station, boat and paddle boat rentals, boat ramps, picnic areas, swim beach, wildlife viewing, hiking and mountain biking. The Marina is a 10 minute drive north on US 40.
SECRET HOT SPRINGS: Radium Hot Springs is along the Colorado River southwest of Kremmling off County Road 111 there is a parking area and then a 3/4 mile hike for 40-foot cliff and a wonderful gem of a natural pool. GPS Latitude/Longitude: 39.959912N 106.540704W
LOCATION: In Grand County, 40 miles from Silverthorne in Summit County and 40 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. The Cabins are on the west side of Kremmling.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From DENVER take I-70 West to Silverthorne where you will take exit 205 onto Colorado Highway 9 north as it follows Blue River for 38 miles to Kremmling then turn left/west onto US Highway 40. Turn right onto 3rd Street, the Cabins will be on your left in about 1/4 mile.
ADDRESS: 315 River Lane, Kremmling CO 80459
PHONE: 970-724-9559 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Red Mountain RV Park is a full service RV Park convenient to Summit County in Grand County. The Red Mountain area has over a 100 miles of ATV trails, start at our Park in Kremmling. Fish the Colorado River! OPEN Year Round! WiFi.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $139 to $149
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 10
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 7
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 99
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 7364 feet above sea level.
- Region: Kremmling - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 40
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 25
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 27, 15, 36, 181, 37
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.