Middle Fork Cabins, Raymond
|Visit our Website www.theraymondstore.com|
Our two (2) Middle Fork Cabins are on the Raymond Store property on the middle fork of the South St. Vrain River. These cabins are nestled in the secluded town of Raymond, close to the scenic Peak to Peak Highway, Brainard Lake and Rocky Mountain National Park.
MIDDLE FORK LOG CABIN was built in 1918. This cabin has 2 bedrooms with the capacity to sleep up to 6 people. AMENITIES INCLUDE: propane heater, wood fireplace, phone (cell service unavailable), WiFi, TV with VCR/DVD, and a full kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot. The patio on the river has a charcoal BBQ.
THE BUNKHOUSE: This cozy cabin for two, with a double bed, WiFi, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee pot. (Cell service unavailable, phone available at The Raymond Store.)
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK: Nearby access with hiking, fishing, wildlife viewing and biking. In winter snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are fun activities.
RESTAURANTS AND SHOPPING: Allenspark (6 miles), Lyons (12 miles), Boulder (23 miles), Estes Park (24 miles), Nederland/Eldora Ski Resort (25 miles).
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 720-934-8327 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $60 to $200
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 1
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Wood Stoves: 2
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 45
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7711 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Walking/biking distance to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.