Pines of Beulah: Mountain Cabins
|Visit our Website|
Four Unique Mountain Cabins available for overnight and multi-night stays in Beulah, Colorado. Vacation in our lovely park setting with a volleyball court, horseshoe pit, and large treehouse for the kids.
ALL CABINS: Fully accessorized kitchen, queen beds, bathrooms with a shower, HDTV with cable and DVD player, portable AC units, and Free WiFi.
BIG PINE CABIN: A spacious 2-story cabin with a screened porch; it's the largest cabin with 4-bedrooms and sleeps 8 people comfortably.
LITTLE PINE CABIN: A combination bedroom/sitting room, breakfast bar, and screened porch.
PINE AWAY CABIN: Set back away from the other cabins making it an attractive getaway for couples with a combination bedroom/sitting room and screened porch.
LOCATION: Beulah is 30 minutes southwest of Pueblo on Colorado Highway 78. Beulah is a historic village tucked away in the Foothills Life Zone one of the wildest territory in Colorado, the Wet Mountains!
ADDRESS: 8956 Grand Avenue, Beulah CO 81023
OWNERS: Maryann and Walt welcome you.
PHONE: 719-485-7463 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $115 to $175
- About Smoking: Some non-smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 6200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Greenhorn Valley - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 20
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.