Pine Lodge - Colorado Mountain Cabins
|Visit our Website www.thepinelodge.net|
THE PINE LODGE OPEN SEASON: April - November.
Vacation at our mountain resort next to pristine Lake Isabel, Colorado. Relaxing or Adventurous mountain experiences.
The perfect place to get away from the busy-ness of life and experience the beauty and serenity of nature. The Pine Lodge is an affordable way to recreate with comfortable, spacious cabins featuring furnished kitchens.
Relaxing, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, photography!
HONEYMOON: Here at The Pine Lodge, most newlyweds return to celebrate their anniversaries.
LOCAL WEDDING VENUES: Bishop's Castle, the Lake, or National Forest.
- Lodging Open Dates: 3/15 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $80 to $150
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Greenhorn Valley - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 1 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Waterfall Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 84,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.