Rimrock Hotel, Restaurant and Lounge -- Where Nature Meets Luxury
Rimrock Hotel your choice for a Southwestern Colorado vacation -- Where nature meets luxury. Comfortable accommodations! Your greatest adventure is a step out our front door. Stay as long as it suits you!
HOTEL AMENITIES: Breakfast bistro and Uncle Reed's Restaurant & Lounge serving dinner and drinks, free WiFi, ADA room, guest laundry, and meeting/banquet rooms.
FUN THINGS TO DO: Fishing, hiking, mountain biking, 4WD adventures, hunting, motorcycle rides, and the Unaweep-Tabeguache Scenic Byway.
LOCATION: Between Telluride Colorado and Moab Utah along Highway 141.
ADDRESS: 123 East Main St, Naturita CO 81422
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-865-2500, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $49 to $99
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 46
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Air Conditioning: Most units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 24
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 5823 feet above sea level.
- Region: Naturita & Nucla Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 25
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 25
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Walking/biking distance to the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 61, 70,