Clarion Inn - Grand Junction
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Welcome to Clarion Inn® Grand Junction in the Grand Valley within minutes of wineries, world class golf, shopping, dining and the Colorado National Monument.
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES: Coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers and cable television with free HBO. Rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, pillow-top mattresses, work desks. Connecting rooms can be requested.
LIMITED PET FRIENDLY ROOMS AVAILABLE: 2 dogs per room. Please contact hotel in advance to verify pet accommodations. There are no charges for pets unless there are damages. Do not leave pets in room unattended and must be on a leash while on property.
INN AMENITIES: Indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool, hot tub, exercise room, free airport transportation, full free breakfast included, free high-speed WiFi access.
RESTAURANT AND COCKTAIL LOUNGE: Great for dinner or an evening nightcap.
LOCATION: Just off Interstate 70, the Clarion Inn® hotel is a 1 mile from Grand Junction Regional Airport.
ADDRESS: 755 Horizon Drive, Grand Junction Colorado 81506.
PHONE: 888-489-9796 or 970-243-6790 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 142
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Indoor Hot Tub: 1
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Region: Grand Junction - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast and Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Outdoor swimming pool. Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 35 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 25 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 25 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.