Colorado Bear Creek Cabins in Evergreen
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Visit our Website|
Welcome to Colorado Bear Creek Cabins in Evergreen, home of World Class Fly-Fishing! On-site fishing -- no permits needed.
Eight Comfortable rustic cabins and two mountain homes are along Bear Creek River.
AMENITIES: Cabins have full kitchens (everything you need for cooking), wood-burning fireplaces, Free WiFi property-wide, BBQ grills, and picnic tables.
- Fly-Fishing and hiking are on-site.
- Exploring the quaint towns of Morrison or Evergreen with their micro-breweries, shopping and live entertainment.
- Conquering a Colorado 14er (Mt. Evans is 45 minutes away).
FAMILY REUNIONS: If you're looking for a mountain location with easy access to DIA (1 hour drive) and your family gathering will be about 35 people, then these creekside cabins are perfect. There is plenty to do and see in Evergreen with fishing, hiking, sightseeing, restaurants, grocery stores; night life in Denver 30 minutes away and skiing at Loveland Resort, a 45 minute drive.
Summer through Winter is the time of year to bring your family together in Evergreen.
LOCATION: 1/2 mile east of downtown Evergreen on Highway 74. 25 miles from downtown Denver, Colorado.
ADDRESS: 27400 Highway 74, Evergreen CO 80439
PHONE: 303-674-3442 -- For Fishing Conditions; Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $129 to $450
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 8
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 9
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 300
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 38
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 2 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.