Comfort Suites Golden West at Evergreen Parkway
|Visit our Website|
|Click Here for Specials and Packages|
Evergreen, Colorado is minutes west of downtown Denver, stay at the Comfort Suites Golden West a family friendly, all-suites hotel offering luxurious and spacious accommodations and top hotel amenities surrounded by views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the rugged mountains, fishing, hiking, horseback riding and rafting.
DOWNTOWN DENVER: 18 miles east of us with all of its many attractions, is the Denver Metro Area.
ALL GUEST SUITES: All suites are well-appointed including full, in-room amenities for the business and leisure traveler. Choose between one King bed, or two Queen beds with a 42 inch flat screen TV, an adjoined sitting area with sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, working desk with charging ports, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, Bluetooth phone charging clock radio, iron and ironing board.
HOTEL AMENITIES: Free hot breakfast, complimentary WiFi, (2) beautiful outdoor patios for gathering and socializing, fitness room, indoor heated pool, European sauna, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub on sun patio.
SKI PACKAGES: Loveland Ski Area - Call directly 303-526-2000 for reservations. Package includes: Suite accommodations, Loveland Ski Area lift tickets for two*, deluxe breakfast, and 20% discount voucher on equipment rentals. Available October 25th through April 15th. *Additional lift tickets available at discount prices.
LOCATION: In the Mountains between Denver and Loveland Ski Area near the intersection of US 40 and Evergreen Parkway.
ADDRESS: 29300 US Highway 40, Evergreen CO 80439
PHONE: 303-526-2000 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $139 to $215
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 85
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 5
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 40
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7220 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 75
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 330
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 25 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 15 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 35 minutes drive.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.