Weddings at Lakewood - Mountain Venues
|Email Weddings at Lakewood - Mountain Venues Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
Lakewood Colorado Where the City Meets the Mountains
Your history together begins in Lakewood! Our wedding venues are nestled in a picturesque spot at the base of the foothills with flexible catering and set-up options. Unique venues allow you to carefully curate your event down to the smallest detail; the perfect combination of affordability, character and charm.
STONE HOUSE: Lakewood's historical Stone House echoes with memories from the earliest days of the Colorado Gold Rush. The Stone House was constructed between 1859 and 1864 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The property, built from stones from Bear Creek and rough-dressed sandstone quarried from the nearby hogback. Renovated in 1976, the Stone House is available for weddings and receptions.
HERITAGE CENTER: A 20th century museum with over 10 historic structures, a festival area and outdoor amphitheater. When the sun sets behind the picturesque amphitheater and you find yourself dancing under the stars in Belmar Park, you'll be glad you chose Lakewood Heritage Center.
HOMESTEAD GOLF COURSE: Easily accessed off Highway 285 and Kipling Parkway, Homestead Golf Course boasts a rustic, natural feel with wide-open spaces, sparkling streams and Rocky Mountain vistas. The award-winning Homestead Grill within the clubhouse is available for all of your food and beverage needs.
FOX HOLLOW GOLF COURSE: Fox Hollow is set against the majestic foothills between Lakewood and Morrison. In addition to sweeping panoramic views, a babbling brook and playful wildlife, Fox Hollow has a cozy clubhouse and locals-favorite restaurant for all of your catering needs.
TELL US MORE: The City of Lakewood has a variety of unique and creative spaces to suit your needs. Contact our facility specialist for personalized assistance: 303-987-7806.
- Elevation: 5518 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Weddings. Elopements.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year