Lupine Village at Grand Lake
|Visit our Website|
LUPINE VILLAGE is steps from the historic wooden boardwalks of Grand Avenue and just two blocks from the largest natural lake in Colorado.
Our six small cabins have welcomed adventurous travelers to the western gateway of Rocky Mountain National Park since the 1930s. Today, our clean and comfortable cabins feature modern amenities so you'll feel right at home. Each cabin sleeps up to 4 people, with a separate living area, bedroom, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
VILLAGE AMENITIES: Enjoy the shared courtyard with picnic tables, grills and fire pits.
FOR OUR GUESTS TO USE: Check-out complimentary fishing equipment, snowshoes and trekking poles, beach towels, bear spray, games, movies, and gear from the Canteen.
LOCATION: Vacation in Grand Lake Village a 5 minute walk to Grand Lake Town Beach and Dock; 5 minute drive to the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park; a 20 minute dive from the slopes at Granby Ranch, and 40 minutes from Winter Park.
We are 2 hours from downtown Denver; 3-1/2 hours from Fort Collins, 4 hours from Colorado Springs and Grand Junction Colorado; and 9 hours from Amarillo Texas, Lincoln Nebraska and Wichita Kansas.
ADDRESS: 207 Garfield, Grand Lake CO 80447
PHONE: 970-798-8017 -- Use Link Above to Visit Our Website For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $178 to $304
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment. snowshoes.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 70
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Fishing Equipment. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units.
- Vet Services: On site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 500
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 24
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 24
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 40 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 12 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 12 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.