Arkansas River KOA, Loma Linda Motel and Kitchenette Cabins
|Email Arkansas River KOA, Loma Linda Motel and Kitchenette Cabins Directly|
Fantastic Arkansas River fly-fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, and mountain views meet the convenience of a family friendly, easy access campground and great staff at the Arkansas River KOA!
ALONG THE RIVER: 2,000 feet frontage on beautiful Arkansas River. Clean and friendly. Cool nights and beautiful views. Disconnect and Relax.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Some along the river! Kamping Kabins that sleep four with electricity, lockable doors. (bring your own linens or sleeping bags). NON-smoking cabins with kitchenettes.
CAMPSITES: Grassy, pull-thru RV Sites (20/30/50 amp) up to 70 feet long 25 feet wide. Some with shade. Tent Sites by the river bank-some shaded, separate Group area.
RESORT ON-SITE AMENITIES: Heated pool, playground, basketball court, tetherball, sand volleyball court, mini-golf, store, game room, hiking and fishing. Nightly hayrides in summer. Riverside pavilion for groups.
PLANNING A FAMILY REUNION or Company Get-Away? Bring your group and discover adventure and natural beauty. There's something here for everyone to enjoy. We have ample room to accommodate your group in RV or tent spots, cabins or motel rooms. Group rates available!
NEARBY: rafting, horseback rides, hiking, and ATV tours and trails. Base for Royal Gorge, Cripple Creek and Leadville.
LOCATION: Between Canon City and Salida, ON HIGHWAY 50 near milepost marker 247.
ADDRESS: 21435 US Hwy 50, Cotopaxi CO 81223
FAMILY RATES: 2 adults & 2 children. Open April 15 to October 15, and in winter by reservation.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-562-2686 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 4/15 to 10/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $50 to $116
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $430 to $770
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 2
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 8
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 3
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Broadcast.
- Number of Channels: 1
- Camping Open Dates: 4/15 to 10/15
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $25 to $45 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $32 to $72 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $210.00 to $360.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $490.00 to $590.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 54
- Tent Sites: 20
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 74
- Electric & Water Hookups: 25 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 29 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 5 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 11 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 49 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 49
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 50
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 5
- Elevation: 6300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Salida - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 150
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 150
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 80
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 70
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 78
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Paddle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 15 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 58, 86, 691,