Chair Mountain Ranch Cabins - Peaceful Mountain Retreat
|Visit our Website|
CHAIR MOUNTAIN RANCH is a peaceful mountain retreat is just far enough out to get away from it all, yet close enough to everything. Glenwood Springs and Aspen are both less than a 90 minute drive. Families and groups will appreciate our panoramic view of the Crystal River and Valley. Our eight forested acres are between Redstone and Marble allowing for plenty of space to explore and play on our ranch. Our large grassy meadow allows for ball-games (football, baseball, volleyball and basketball). Our covered BBQ area offers outdoor cooking.
The best part of a ranch vacation is the wildlife that wonders through our meadow to enjoy our pond. Sit our your porch with a book, but keep your phone and binoculars close by, you never know when you see hummingbirds, bald eagles, mule deer, elk and well your family at play.
NEARBY FUN THINGS TO DO: Beaver Lake State Wildlife Area, hot springs, jeeping, hiking, rafting, horseback riding, hunting, biking, fishing, swimming pool, golf, vapor cave, shops, restaurants and historic villages of Redstone and Marble.
Five fully equipped cabins and two Barnhouse Suites for large groups. The whole ranch has bedding for up to thirty-five people for family reunions or weddings.
OUR FURNISHED CABINS: Our cabins overlook our private pond and have two-bedrooms, a small kitchen, full bathroom and living room area. The kitchen includes pots and pans, eating utensils, a coffeepot and toaster. The cabins sleep four comfortably.
GROUPS and REUNIONS ACCOMMODATIONS: The main Barnhouse building features two large suites with one upstairs and the other one downstairs. Both have private entries with a common laundry on the first floor. The upper Suite features 1,200 square feet with two bedrooms, a full kitchen that opens to the living room, and a full bathroom. The large living room features a lovely fireplace for those chilly evenings. The lower Suite is large and spacious with a large kitchen, two bedrooms, a full bathroom and features a wood-burning stove with river-rock walls.
OWNERS: Victor and Sayle welcome you to Chair Mountain Ranch Cabins!
LOCATION: Our Ranch is in northwestern Colorado between Glenwood Springs and Aspen a half mile off the West Elk Loop Scenic Byway. From the junction of Colorado Highways 82 and 133, take Highway 133 south through Carbondale and Redstone 22 miles to Country Road 3, turn left (east). Watch for the Chair Mountain Ranch sign on your right.
ADDRESS: 0178 County Road 3, Marble CO 81623
PHONE: 970-963-9522 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/26 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $140 to $350
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $840 to $2100
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 2
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 15
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7640 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crystal River Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 45
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 35
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 3
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 24 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 7 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 7 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 7 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 7 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 7 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 43, 42, 521