Chair Mountain Ranch Cabins - Peaceful Mountain Retreat
|Visit our Website|
Peaceful mountain retreat -- just far enough out to get away from it all, yet close enough to everything. Great for families and groups. Panoramic view of the Crystal River and Valley on eight forested acres, between Redstone and Marble. Large grassy area for ball-games (football, baseball, volleyball and basketball) plus a covered BBQ area. View wildlife or read on porch. The whole ranch has bedding for up to thirty -five people for family reunions or weddings.
Five fully equipped cabins and two apartment suites for large groups.
OUR FURNISHED CABINS: Our cabins overlook a pond and have two-bedrooms, a small kitchen, full bathroom and living room area. The kitchen includes pots and pans, eating utensils, a coffeepot and toaster. The cabins sleep four comfortably.
NEARBY FUN THINGS TO DO: Marble quarry, hot springs, jeeping, hiking, rafting, horseback riding, hunting, biking, fishing, swimming pool, golf, vapor cave, shops, restaurants and historic Redstone village.
GROUPS and REUNIONS ACCOMMODATIONS: The main apartment building features two large apartments with one upstairs and the other one downstairs. Both have private entries with a common laundry on the first floor. The upper apartment features 1,200 square feet with two bedrooms, a full kitchen that opens to the living room, and a full bathroom. The large living room features a lovely fireplace for those chilly evenings. The lower apartment is large and spacious with a large kitchen, two bedrooms, a full bathroom and features a wood burning stove with river-rock walls.
David and Linda Adams welcome you to Chair Mountain Ranch Cabins!
LOCATION: From Highway 82 take Highway 133 south through Carbondale and Redstone 21 miles to Country Road 3.
ADDRESS: 0178 County Road 3, Marble CO 81623
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-963-9522 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/26 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $130 to $310
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $660 to $1740
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 2
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 15
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7640 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crystal River Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Internet Cafe: 7 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 45
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 35
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 3
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 24 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 7 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 7 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 7 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 7 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 7 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 7 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 43, 42, 521,