Circle K Guest Ranch Cabins and Outfitters
|Visit our Website www.ckranch.com|
CIRCLE K GUEST RANCH CABINS AND OUTFITTERS, in the San Juan National Forest and along the San Juan Skyway Scenic Byway as if follows the Dolores River, specializes in family oriented vacations without a minimum stay requirement. We offer elk and mule deer hunting each fall.
RANCH AMENITIES: Riverside lodging, friendly hospitality, outdoor pavillion and grills, FREE WiFi, good cell phone reception.
VACATION LODGING: Cabins, Motel, Lodge Rooms, Bunkhouses.
RANCH ACTIVITIES: Playground structure, low rope course, horseshoes, volleyball, basketball, hiking trails, fishing, and game room with table pool and ping pong.
HORSEBACK RIDING EXCURSIONS: Scenic guided horseback riding. Day Guest and Ranch Guest can book these ranch activities.
HUNTERS! Affordable quality hunts: elk, mule deer or black bear are all available to you! The best evaluation of an outfitter is not his percentage kill, but rather his percentage of repeat clients. Up to 85% of our clients hunted with us before.
LOCATION: In Southwest Colorado's Four Corners Region. 26 miles northeast of Dolores. 60 Miles to the Cliff Palace inside Mesa Verde National Park and World Heritage Site.
ADDRESS: 27758 Highway 145, Dolores CO 81323
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Durango, Colorado at the Junction of US Highways 550 and 160, take Highway 160 West to Mancos. At the Stoplight turn North onto Colorado Highway 184 for 18 miles to the Junction with CO Highway 145. Turn right (east) onto CO Highway 145, Stop for Coffee at the Loop's Coffee House, from there Circle K Guest Ranch is just over 25 miles on your right.
PHONE: 970-562-3826 for SUMMER VACATIONS; mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
PHONE: 970-562-3808 for FALL HUNTS; mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/14 to 10/26
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $77 to $209
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $462 to $1254
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 6
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 8
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Dolores Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 80
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 150
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 5
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Drop Camps: Yes.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 71