Circle K Guest Ranch Cabins and Outfitters
|Visit our Website|
In the San Juan National Forest along the Dolores River, Circle K Guest Ranch specializes in family oriented vacations, reunions and retreats without minimum stay requirements, plus elk and mule deer hunting each fall.
Riverside lodging, home-cooked meals, friendly hospitality, FREE WiFi, good cell phone reception.
VACATION LODGING: Cabins, Motel, Lodge Rooms, Bunkhouses, Tent Sites.
SUMMER GUESTS -- FREE RANCH ACTIVITIES: NEW playground structure, low rope course, horseshoes, volleyball, basketball, hiking, fishing, and game room with table pool and ping pong.
For an extra charge we offer scenic horseback riding and guided fly-fishing trips.
SUMMER VACATIONS Call: 970-562-3826 -- mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
HUNTERS! Affordable quality hunts. The best evaluation of an outfitter is not his percentage kill, but rather his percentage of repeat clients. Up to 85% of our clients hunted with us before.
HUNTERS Call: 970-562-3808, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
LOCATION: 26 miles northeast of Dolores.
ADDRESS: 27758 Highway 145, Dolores CO 81323
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $77 to $209
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $462 to $1254
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 6
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 8
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/15 to 9/5
- Tent Camping Rates: $27 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 4. Kids: $5.
- RV Sites: 0
- Tent Sites: 5
- Total Sites: 5
- Electric Hookups: 2 sites with electric only.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Dolores Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Overnight Pack Trip: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 80
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 300
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 226
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 50
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Drop Camps: Yes.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 71,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.