Lazy R Cottages Near Rocky Mountain National Park
|Click Here for Specials and Packages|
LAZY R RANCH has Dog friendly units available.
COZY AND RUSTIC COLORADO CABIN: Choose a ranch cabin that sleeps two, right on up to large, modern cabin that sleep up to 14 people.
CABINS AMENITIES: Free WiFi, kitchens or kitchenettes, fireplaces, and decks with mountain views. Some also offer a personal hot tub.
Families will enjoy our picnic tables and playground, with scenic hiking trails and endless fishing waters just minutes away.
Save with our online specials; use the link above.
LOCATION: One mile from Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park.
ADDRESS: 891 Moraine Ave, Estes Park Colorado 80517
PHONE: 800-726-3728 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $95 to $289
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 6
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 13
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
- DVD Movie Library: 800
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 7 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 75 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.