Pepper Pod Campground: RV Sites
|Visit our Website|
Pepper Pod Campground is family run and offers all the amenities you are looking for without being in Denver; it is a quick 30 minute drive to downtown on Interstate-76.
All our pull-thru sites are 65-feet long and packed gravel.
Most of our sites are full hookup RV sites with room for slideouts.
AMENITIES: Dump Station, Coin Laundry, Clean Restrooms, Hot Showers.
LOCATION: Pepper Pod Campground on the edge of Eastern Colorado, just before you reach the Denver Metro Area between Fort Morgan and Brighton, Colorado along Interstate 76 at exit 31; 32 miles from the Denver Metro Area and 150 miles from the Colorado/Nebraska Border.
ADDRESS: 450 5th Ave, Hudson CO 80642
PHONE: 303-536-4763 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $25 to $35 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $10.
- RV Sites: 40
- Total Sites: 40
- Electric & Water Hookups: 14 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 26 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 40 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 40
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 40
- Winterized Sites: 20
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.