Prospect RV Park - Wheat Ridge
|Visit our Website|
Prospect RV Park is a full service RV Park in Wheat Ridge Colorado, minutes to the Mountains and on the bus route to downtown Denver.
RV SITES: We've got pull-thrus, full hookups, Broadband WiFi, and laundry facilities.
The RV Park offers you a nature getaway while staying close to all the amenities of a major metropolitan center. We are next to open space with a fishing lake and hiking around Tabor Lake and Prospect Lake.
LOCATION: Near the intersection of I-70 and Highway 72.
ADDRESS: 11600 West 44th Avenue, Wheat Ridge CO 80033
PHONE: 303-424-4414 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $34 to $36 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 12. Kids: $2.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $204.00 to $219.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity) On-Season: $775.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 71
- Total Sites: 71
- Electric & Water Hookups: 24 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 47 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 50
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 50
- Winterized Sites: 70
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5445 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.