Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours
|Visit our Web site|
Adventure Tours -- Enrich Your Life With Adventure!
Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours have been the whitewater rafting & adventure tour experts for over 25 years. Our goal is to enrich your life with an escape in the outdoors creating a deeper connection with nature, family and new friends.
We offer whitewater rafting trips & adventure tours in multiple locations. With many trip options, we have the right experience for any group or ability. Our trips include:
- Cataract Canyon Rafting on the Colorado River in Moab, UT
- Desolation Canyon Rafting on the Green River
- Gates of Lodore Rafting on the Green River
- Yampa River Rafting in Dinosaur National Park
- Full Day Raft Trips in Moab, UT
- Full Day Raft Trips in Durango, CO
- Full Day Raft Trips in Telluride, CO
- Single & Multi-Day Raft Trips in Pagosa Springs
- Single & Multi-Day Raft Trips in Silverton, CO
- Mesa Verde National Park Tours
- Jeep Tours in Durango, CO
- Jeep Tours in Silverton, CO
- Historic Steam Train Rides in Silverton, CO and Durango, CO
Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours offers an industry leading cancellation and refund policy. In addition we encourage guests to book with confidence, knowing there trip is backed by exclusive service guarantee. Our expert guides all have above average training and experience.
Enrich your life with adventure.
ADDRESS: 50 Animas View Drive, Durango CO 81301
For Directions, and Reservations Call: 970-247-4789 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 4600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 4/1 to 10/31
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.