Alpen Rose RV Resort -- Your Southwest Colorado Base Camp
|Visit our Website|
ALPEN ROSE RV RESORT: Durango's Highest Rated RV Park -- Good Sam: 9.10.9!
Your Southwest Colorado Base Camp in the scenic Animas River Valley, 2 miles from Historic Downtown Durango, Colorado. Stay connected with our Free High Speed Wireless Network! Stunning scenery.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Mature shade trees, escort to site, daily pancake breakfast, swimming pool, trout pond, group pavilion, self-service RV wash, RV supplies, snack bar, fishing supplies, groceries.
RV SITES: Big Rig Full Hookups. WiFi throughout our Park and at your site. Supports Mobile Devices!
PET-FRIENDLY RV PARK: Dogs of all sizes are allowed. We have a dog wash, pet playground and pet walking service.
LOCATION: 2 miles north of downtown Durango; drive north from Durango on US 550; entrance to Alpen Rose RV Park is on the left near milepost 27.
ADDRESS: 27847 US 550 North, Durango Colorado 81301
PHONE: 970-247-5540 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/1 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $46 to $53 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $276.00 to $312.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 100
- Total Sites: 100
- Full Hookups: 100 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 17 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 70 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 61
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 100
- Elevation: 6482 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Your Pet is Treated as a VIP: Yes.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 4 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 74, 741, 75, 751, 77, 771