Colorado Trails Ranch: A Guest Ranch Experience
|Email Colorado Trails Ranch: A Guest Ranch Experience Directly|
|Visit our Website|
At Colorado Trails Ranch, we make everything easy for you . . . easy to try new activities, to relax, to eat delicious food, and to feel comfortable, cared for, and a part of our family.
GUEST RANCH CABINS: From 2013 to 2016, we replaced all of our cabins with new, larger cabins with larger bedrooms, larger bathrooms and living rooms as well as large, covered porches. Each bedroom has a private bath! Daily housekeeping.
GUEST EXPERIENCE: At our guest ranch, there's fun for families, couples, and singles with horseback riding, fly-fishing, Western dancing, and outdoor swimming pools.
When your family is here, you'll never hear "I'm booooored." You will hear how much FUN everything is!
KIDS and TEENS: Our children's and teen's program is divided into three groups, each with their own counselor: Buckaroos (5-8 years old); Rough Riders (9-12 years old); Teens (13-17 years old). Activities include: rafting, riding, swimming, fishing, a petting zoo and more.
"It was the greatest vacation of our lifetime, with our entire family . . . you and your staff were part of our family that week. Keep up your great work." Betty & Paul Moore - Ballwin, MO.
LOCATION: Between Durango and Vallecito Lake on County Road 240.
ADDRESS: 12161 County Road 240, Durango CO 81301
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-247-5055 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/9 to 9/15
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 15
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Reunion. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 30
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.